It’s been a whirlwind of a week and I certainly don’t mind that this one is in the books, but if I’m being honest, it wasn’t all bad. There were definitely highlights!
I still don’t understand water polo but it’s fun to watch!
My firstborn turned 18 this week. I can’t even put into words the emotional roller coaster it’s been. I hope she knows just how much I love her!!!
I found some baby muscle development. Seeing this sort of definition without any kind of lifting program gets me very excited for what’s to come in 2017 when I scale back the mileage and hit the weights!
The very next day I had a very unpleasant altercation with my resistance bands. Luckily it was after my run because it knocked me for a loop for a couple days!
At least it’s starting to look better!
Let’s cut to the chase! (See what I did there?!?!)
Last week I set out to:
- Chapters 2 & 3, seriously this time. – I DID finish chapter 2, and started on Chapter 3
- Create editorial calendar for the rest of the month – I dabbled but didn’t make any notable progress.
- Write article for Stack-Up – I submitted the short version but they asked for a longer one. Didn’t happen yet.
- Attend 2 social media functions this week. – Did not make it to either. Water Polo took priority.
- RUN 60 miles by end of day Saturday.- this one hurts! I only ran 22 miles all week. Definitely starting to feel behind.
- Get that water intake up! 1 gallon. – I’m not tracking at home, but I know I’m not where I need to be.
This week let’s see if we can kick things into gear, yeah?!
- Chapters 3 & 4, if I take one study section each day this is a no brainer.
- Draw up March editorial calendar. Make notes and assign topics.
- Finish the lengthened article for Stack-Up
- Follow up with my contact for info for CKMR
- Run 45 miles by the end of the week.
- DRINK THE DAMN WATER! Spartan is coming up and I can’t afford to be dehydrated
I hope you have a great week!!!
What goals are you chasing down this week? Are you like me and keep chasing the same thing until you finally reach it?
Don’t forget, there’s still time for you to get entered to win the EatSmart Precision Body Check Scale