I am really enjoying breaking my goals down into smaller chunks and even though my first week wasn’t nearly as successful as I’d hoped it would be, I see this being a great format for me to achieve great things!
- Finish chapters 2 and 3 in my CPT course – I won’t lie, I didn’t even touch them!
- Attend 2 social events. The media tasting at Brick House and the Houston Bloggers Monthly Meeting -I missed the Brick House event, but I did get to the Blogger meeting and the Stack-Up event that my brother hosted (more on that VERY SOON!)
- Make an appointment for my oldest to get her physical for water polo – made and met!
- RUN 40 miles by Sunday the 21st between 2/14 & 2/20 – I only ran 23 miles. Took too many days off.
- Increase my water intake back to 1 gallon a day – I keep forgetting to track when I get home, but I was hitting nearly 72 ounces at work.
Stack-Up event – The kids had a blast, I loved getting to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law. And the guys were more than happy to teach the littles how to play too. It meant the world to me that they were so willing to include them and make them feel welcome.
Let’s see what we can accomplish this week:
- Chapters 2 & 3, seriously this time.
- Create editorial calendar for the rest of the month
- Write article for Stack-Up
- Attend 2 social media functions this week. HFBC meeting and media tasting dinner
- RUN 60 miles by end of day Saturday.
- Get that water intake up! 1 gallon.
There are some really neat things coming up and I can’t wait to share them with y’all!
In the meantime, don’t forget to go enter my giveaway for the EatSmart Precision Body Check Scale
What goals are you chasing down this week?