I love the format for Friday Fragments, as so many times we have things happening in our little worlds that are super important to us, but don’t necessarily warrant an entire blog post on their own. So without further delay, here’s what’s happening in my little world:
- It’s going to be a crazy busy weekend- Little S is swimming in the Tomball Invitational meet on Saturday and if we can get out of their on time we’re headed hereIn the 16 years that I’ve lived in Texas I’ve never been and never taken my kids to Moody Gardens. Thanks to In Wheel Time and Eric T. Tung I will be headed there Sunday for a day of exploration and fun!!!
- My Nerd Fitness 4 Week Challenge is going great! As of Thursday night, I’m at 41 miles for the year! Going strong!
- I was contacted with an exciting opportunity, but unfortunately I don’t own a home so I can’t apply, but I wanted to share this with y’all- If you are a homeowner in the Houston area, PLEASE go check it out and apply!
HOUSTON AREA HOMEOWNERS:
APPLY NOW FOR A SCREEN
We’re seeking houses to feature in a vignette for one of cable TV’s
leading home networks! If you would like the opportunity to have
your home featured and receive a stylish screen door update,apply now!
The selected homeowner will receive state of the art retractable screen
doors, installed by our design professionals! If you’re interested in
being considered, please submit the following information to:
1. Name and home address
2. Phone number
3. Photos of your current back door, from the interior and exterior, and
photos of your back yard.
To see examples of our previous home projects, visit
- Next Thursday I’m going to have an AWESOME thing to share! For now it’s a secret, but just know, I’ll be going places- In style!!!
- I’m so excited that the Texans made the playoffs! I’m DVR’ing tomorrows game against the Chiefs! It’s an exciting time in H-town. The superintendent of the district even named today “Support the Texans Day!” and encouraged all staff to wear our Texans gear today~!
Have a great weekend y’all and be safe!