*This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own*
There are so many cable providers out there it’s tricky to figure out what company can best meet your needs. Thanks to Xfinity by Comcast, they are making it truly easy to see why they are top notch in the market.
Disclaimer- I am NOT an Xfinity customer, but after my tour of one of the newly renovated and updated Houston stores, I just may be making the switch and here’s why:
- Let’s start with the stores themselves. You won’t feel like you’re in line at the post office in one of these fabulous stores, you’ll be greeted, check in and then you can test out new products, cruise the web on an available iPad or watch a little TV while you wait. If you just need to run in an pay your bill you don’t have to wait, they’ve got a kiosk where you can pay your bill just as easily as using an ATM machine.
- Xfinity X1 will change how you see TV. There’s a “Kids Zone” that is a safe place you can trust to let your kiddos explore their favorite content without fear of exposure to something you don’t want them to see! There is “Common Sense Media” with ratings and reviews that help parents decide what is appropriate for their kiddos at various ages. My favorite is the Xfinity voice remote. You can search and explore networks, TV shows and even search for your favorite actors. I may have swooned a bit when I pulled up every movie Bradley Cooper has been in 😉
Another insanely cool feature I’ve only seen available through Xfinity is Xfinity Share, where you can stream your phone’s camera to your TV. Perfect for when Grandpa wants to see Junior’s football game, but just can’t make it. (Works ONLY if Grandpa also has Xfinity)
- Xfinity Home is a total home security solution- you can get 24/7 monitoring that can be armed and disarmed remotely from the website or through the mobile app on your phone. Live video monitoring, remote thermostat control, real time notifications (what time did your teen REALLY come home last night?) and more help you make your home run efficiently and conveniently.
- Xfinity Mobile apps help you streamline all of your Xfinity and Comcast services. There’s an app to turn your phone into a remote (perfect for messing with your kids), Xfinity WiFi shows local hotspots and you can manage your account all from your phone.
- Did you know that many schools are migrating to an all digital textbook system? Did you also know that many families don’t have internet access or even a computer at home? I am MOST excited to tell you that Xfinity by Comcast is helping bridge the technology gap for lower income families by offering an incredible program called Internet Essentials.
To qualify for Internet Essentials your household must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in an area that offers Comcast service
- Have at least one child eligible for the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
- Must not have outstanding Comcast debt that is under a year oldIf you meet all these criteria you qualify for
- Affordable Internet at $9.95 per month with no price increases, no activation fees and no equipment rental fees.
- A low cost computer $149.99+tax available at initial enrollment only
- FREE internet training available online, in print and in person.
To learn more visit InternetEssentials.com or call 1-855-8-INTERNET
With all of these available features I’m hard pressed to find a reason NOT to switch to Xfinity by Comcast. Thank you for inviting me out to learn about all of the exciting things Xfinity has to offer!